100% Organic cold-pressed Baobab oil, 35 ml
Our organic cold-pressed baobab oil has many healing therapeutic properties.
The baobab oil is a renowned aid in cosmetics. The oil is comprised of Vitamins A, D, E and F. Also, the skin holds essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6 and 9) These help in boosting the quality and health of your skin. It can help in healing dry skin by quickly seeping into the skin without leaving it dry.
- Baobab oil is a trusted remedy for scars.
- The precious baobab oil is renowned for giving soft, healthy and silky hair. It also helps in boosting the hair volume.
- If you soak your hands and feet in a bath of baobab oil, then you will be able to see how well you can keep your feet and hands along with your nails clean. The oil makes the skin soft and supple.
- Baobab oil is of a great help towards your tooth issues. Traditionally, this oil is widely used to cure swollen and infected gums. You can simply massage the oil directly on the gums to get rid of the pain or inflammation.
- Baobab oil helps in improving the elasticity of your skin. The oil also has the power of cell regeneration, and it does not clog pores. Helps in cell reproduction.
- It can be used to eliminate sun spots and stretch marks. The collagen in the oil helps prevent wrinkles and scars. The oil will also protect you against many skin disorder like eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Also, the oil has been proven to prevent skin cancer.
- You can also use baobab oil to cure ulcers.
– Baobab oil promotes the functioning of your body organs, like – kidney, heart and liver. It also promotes your vision and memory.
How to use: After cleansing, massage 3-5 drops into face, body, hair or nails. Use morning and/or night.
Suitable for all skin types.
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN NEW ZEALAND AND FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $150 NZD
top of page
bottom of page